cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trusted sites

Highlighted
New User

trusted sites

I want to add a trusted site. How do I do that?

9 REPLIES
Site Moderator

Re: trusted sites

Firefox doesn't have "trusted sites" like internet explorer does. Are you trying to work around an error here?

New User

No, I do not have an error. I'm trying to improve performance for a certain website. The host is within our trusted active directory domain, but is not physically on our network.

Site Moderator

There is no "Trusted sites" in firefox, and if there was it wouldn't increase performance. Is the site slow to load, slow to operate, etc?

New User

The site will freeze. It seems to happen more often in IE and on XP machines. Do you want to try it? You can find it at www.natrona.net/geosmart

Thanks for your help.

Site Moderator

It works fine for me. Do a few things:

Make sure you have all Windows updates installed

Update your graphics Driver Upgrade your graphics drivers to use hardware acceleration and WebGL

Update all plugins https://www.mozilla.org/plugincheck/

Reset Firefox Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings

New User

Since (based on replies above) Foxpro doesn't have "trusted sites", how do I handle this?:

I use Secunia to tell me when my programs need updates, but there are some programs it doesn't already know about. When I tell it to add one, Secunia wants to be added to my "trusted sites" list. Is there anything in Foxpro that does the same job?

Site Moderator

What's foxpro? If you have a question about Firefox (which it doesn't sound like you do, sounds like a question with secunia, which isn't worth the time to install usually) please ask a new question.

New User

Sorry for the typo. I meant Firefox, not Foxpro. (We used Foxpro databases for many years at a former employer.)

New User

hi i have a problem i can't access the App of accuweather on facebook site, and the option to add the site to exceptions isn't availabl. what can i do???????????????