cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

this message appearing "Do you want Firefox to save your tabs for the next time it starts?" althoug I check the box for "Do not ask next time"!!!

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Contributor

this message appearing "Do you want Firefox to save your tabs for the next time it starts?" althoug I check the box for "Do not ask next time"!!!

How I can avoid this messege from appearing every time I close the programe?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Legendary Contributor

Re: this message appearing "Do you want Firefox to save your tabs for the next time it starts?" althoug I check the box for "Do not ask next time"!!!

Hello, try to make FALSE the next : browser.warnOnQuit

and the next FALSE : browser.showQuitWarning (probably it is already False)

(always in about:config)

thank you

6 REPLIES
Legendary Contributor

Re: this message appearing "Do you want Firefox to save your tabs for the next time it starts?" althoug I check the box for "Do not ask next time"!!!

Hello abohammam

1. In the Location bar, type about:config and press Enter. The about:config "This might void your warranty!" warning page may appear.
  2. Click I'll be careful, I promise!, to continue to the about:config page.
  3. In the Search field box at the top, type browser.tabs.warnOnCloseOtherTabs
  4. Double-click on it to make it FALSE.

also, UNcheck the Warn me when closing multiple tabs, in Options > tabs

thank you

Support Forum Moderator

Does that happen when you use Firefox (or File) -> Exit to close Firefox?

New Contributor

I tried this and it doesn't work for me Smiley Sad

I still have the same problem

2013-07-27-06-31-24-f8a792.png
New Contributor

When I close firefox It comes

See the picture

2013-07-27-06-34-08-f8a792.png
Legendary Contributor

Hello, try to make FALSE the next : browser.warnOnQuit

and the next FALSE : browser.showQuitWarning (probably it is already False)

(always in about:config)

thank you

New Contributor

Thanks that was helpful