cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

roboform pro toolbar not showing in new tabs/windows after updating to Firefox 16

Highlighted
New User

roboform pro toolbar not showing in new tabs/windows after updating to Firefox 16

I downloaded Firefox v16 yesterday and my roboform toolbar shows on my home page but if i click a hyperlink to take me to a new web page or new tab my roboform toolbar disappears.

I have now downloaded firefox v15 as roboform works ok in that and opens up on every new tab or window

I have been in touch with RF but I dont understand what they are trying to tell me to do now as I have tried various things they told me to and its not working

The problem only started when i upgraded to FF16

11 REPLIES
New User

Re: roboform pro toolbar not showing in new tabs/windows after updating to Firefox 16

I have this problem, too

New User

Re: roboform pro toolbar not showing in new tabs/windows after updating to Firefox 16

I have this problem, too

New User

On my PC, Roboform is missing from the taskbar when I run Firefox. Another problem, a second blank tab is always present at the launch of Firefox. Es is a matter of adjustment in Tab Mix Plus or elsewhere?

New User

Same problem here with roboform free version running windows xp, okay with firefox version 15.0.1

New User

has anyone found a fix for this problem yet

New User

Download Firefox 17.0b2. The problem have been solved.

SUMO Contributor

New User

Hi I cant download FF 17b2 as error window comes up saying not a valid win 32 application

New User

my robo form settings are all ok i see roboform on the first web page i get up but then when i start clicking on other links bringing up a new window then the RF tool bar disappears thats the problem

it only works for me in FF15

am so fed up with this now - ie uninstalled RF twice now