cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

open new tab button denoted with this symbol (+) is not working.suddenly it stopped working . how to fix it??

Highlighted
New Contributor

open new tab button denoted with this symbol (+) is not working.suddenly it stopped working . how to fix it??

earlier when i used click on this button,it used to open a new tab , but now its not doing any action though i press it any number of times.its making my browsing tough,so please help me resolving this problem.

5 REPLIES
Support Forum Moderator

Re: open new tab button denoted with this symbol (+) is not working.suddenly it stopped working . how to fix it??

The Ask Toolbar is causing that in the Firefox 3.6.13 version. Evidently something in that extension isn't compatible with a Firefox security fix. Disable that extension or un-install it.

New Contributor

Re: open new tab button denoted with this symbol (+) is not working.suddenly it stopped working . how to fix it??

Thanks, I disabled ask toolbar. Now its working fine for me !!!

New Contributor

Thank you.I uninstalled it and now its working properlySmiley Happy

New Contributor

I do not have the ask toolbar nor have I had it. What else could be wrong?

Site Moderator

Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the add-ons is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).

• Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.

See: