cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my last PC personas rotated about every 30 seconds it would change on its owen, how can I get that back?

SOLVED
Highlighted
New User

my last PC personas rotated about every 30 seconds it would change on its owen, how can I get that back?

on my other PC that was win. xp the personas would change on their own without me doing anything never knowing what would come up next, it was really sharp you got a taste of them all. How come I can't do it now? Seemed like you had better ones too.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Expert User

Re: my last PC personas rotated about every 30 seconds it would change on its owen, how can I get that back?

Hi! I'm happy the question is solved. Please close the thread for a "solution chosen by author..." green banner to appear at the page top. Thank you.

3 REPLIES
Expert User

Re: my last PC personas rotated about every 30 seconds it would change on its owen, how can I get that back?

Try this extension, maybe you have it installed at XP: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/personas-rotator/

New User

Thanks so much, I've got it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried help search and it said they coyld find answear, so thanks again. Your a great help!!!!!!! Terry

Expert User

Hi! I'm happy the question is solved. Please close the thread for a "solution chosen by author..." green banner to appear at the page top. Thank you.