cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i lost my toolbar,,with file,edit,ect on it,,and awesome bar,,how do i get it back

SOLVED
Highlighted
Grand Master

i lost my toolbar,,with file,edit,ect on it,,and awesome bar,,how do i get it back

i was personalizing my homepage and hit the wrong button i lost my toolbar with file edit ect on it,,,how do nit getit back

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Forum Moderator

Re: i lost my toolbar,,with file,edit,ect on it,,and awesome bar,,how do i get it back

Hit the Alt key to show the Menu bar, then open View > Toolbars and select Menu bar, so it has a check-mark.

4 REPLIES
Support Forum Moderator

Re: i lost my toolbar,,with file,edit,ect on it,,and awesome bar,,how do i get it back

Hit the Alt key to show the Menu bar, then open View > Toolbars and select Menu bar, so it has a check-mark.

New User

Thank you ,thank you so much the alt key really works I GOT MY TOOL BARS BACK!

New User

Thank you soooooo much. I was driving me crazy not knowing how to get the toolbar back...

New User

I hit the Alt key and no Menu bar appeared. this happened after my computer updated. Now the top of the firefox google page bounces up and down and there is nowhere to get off the page except Ctrl Alt Delete and end firefox.