cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have flashing banners facebook on firefox. have tried system restore to get rid of them, please help

Highlighted
New Contributor

i have flashing banners facebook on firefox. have tried system restore to get rid of them, please help

i have flashing banners after downloading what i thought was a Windows program. it downloaded something called Snap do, which i deleted. This has only happened in the Firefox browser. it keeps telling me my system is running slow and looks like a Microsoft website, and it tells you to click the link to fix your computer. I have NOT clicked the link. As soon as i saw the flashing ads, i tried to delete program but no success. i have run the system restore, but it didn't fix the problem, this happens in facebook, with other ads from girls who want to chat, please help me fix this problem

1 REPLY
Expert Contributor

Re: i have flashing banners facebook on firefox. have tried system restore to get rid of them, please help

hey, you can use adblock plus adon to prevent unwanted adons. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/