cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i had to fix Firfox because it wouldn't activate. Now i have an icon on desktop that says Old Data. should i delete/recycle bin it or keep it?

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Contributor

i had to fix Firfox because it wouldn't activate. Now i have an icon on desktop that says Old Data. should i delete/recycle bin it or keep it?

The reset of Firfox moz. worked great. Now the icon on my desktop says Old Data, should i delete and send to recycle bin and then empty the recycle bin. Will it do me any harm.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Site Moderator

Re: i had to fix Firfox because it wouldn't activate. Now i have an icon on desktop that says Old Data. should i delete/recycle bin it or keep it?

So long as all your data was moved over, then you can delete the Old Data Folder.

5 REPLIES
Site Moderator

Re: i had to fix Firfox because it wouldn't activate. Now i have an icon on desktop that says Old Data. should i delete/recycle bin it or keep it?

So long as all your data was moved over, then you can delete the Old Data Folder.

New Contributor

I guess, i don't know the validity of the answer though. Just don't want to delete something that will do me evil. Thanks for the time.

Site Moderator

Use Firefox for a few days, and if everything works then delete the Old Data folder. Firefox isn't accessing it, it just exists incase something didn't get transferred over.

New Contributor

Good suggestion about trying it out before deletion. Thanks

Site Moderator