cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i stop the plug in update page from showing every time i start firefox? all are green and updated...

SOLVED
Highlighted
New User

how do i stop the plug in update page from showing every time i start firefox? all are green and updated...

plugin update page appears every time I open firefox. All of the plugin updates are green.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Site Moderator

Re: how do i stop the plug in update page from showing every time i start firefox? all are green and updated...

hello, the current version is firefox 18.0.1 - you can download it from getfirefox.com

5 REPLIES
Site Moderator

Re: how do i stop the plug in update page from showing every time i start firefox? all are green and updated...

hello lyndakelley, you're using a very outdated version of firefox which is no longer supported. please Update Firefox to the latest version, this should already fix the issue...

New User

Have updated to 12.0 and restarted firefox and have still got the plugin check page coming up...

Site Moderator

hello, the current version is firefox 18.0.1 - you can download it from getfirefox.com

New User

Thank you that has fixed it. I am curious though that when I went through About Firefox, Check for Updates it only updated me to version 12.0?

New User

i downloaded and restarted version 18 and still get the plug in page loading it is driving me crazy if i don't find a solution fast i am getting rid of what used to be a great browser hope some one can help me