cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i remove "ads by coupon drop down" from my browser? i never installed it and it is not an add-on. it is not in my add/remove programs list either.

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Contributor

how do i remove "ads by coupon drop down" from my browser? i never installed it and it is not an add-on. it is not in my add/remove programs list either.

also, there are always unlined text throughout all the web pages i visit, that allows an ad to show up to be clicked on if the mouse is placed on the underlined word.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Site Moderator

Re: how do i remove "ads by coupon drop down" from my browser? i never installed it and it is not an add-on. it is not in my add/remove programs list either.

hello, probably the 1clickdownoloader extension that is present in you addons list comes with adware. try to disable/remove it and also Update Firefox to the latest version to stay safe on the web.

4 REPLIES
Site Moderator

Re: how do i remove "ads by coupon drop down" from my browser? i never installed it and it is not an add-on. it is not in my add/remove programs list either.

hello, probably the 1clickdownoloader extension that is present in you addons list comes with adware. try to disable/remove it and also Update Firefox to the latest version to stay safe on the web.

New Contributor

thank you so much!! that did it!

Regular Contributor

New Contributor

Adware cleaner works perfectly and free

Thanks a LOT!!!!

Finally got rid of this s**t!