i need to enable cookies to complete online class which has timed out
See Cookies - Information that websites store on your computer
1. At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu and select Options...
2. Select the Privacy panel.
3. Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
4. Make sure Accept cookies from sites is selected.
5. Make sure Accept third party cookies is selected.
* Disabling third party cookies can cause problems with some websites. Enable this setting to rule it out as a cause for your problem.
6. Click Exceptions....
7. Make sure the site you're trying to access isn't listed.
* If it is listed, click on its entry, then click Remove Site