How do i add shortcut to desktop for Firefox? On the web (Firefox) under "File" i do not see "send to". I have version 19 Firefox. Is that the latest version?
Go to Solution.
Thank you Philip.
To create a shortcut on Windows:
1. Open the location containing the item that you want to create a shortcut to.
2. Right-click the item, and then click Create shortcut. The new shortcut appears in the same location as the original item.
3. Drag the new shortcut to the desired location.
On a Mac:
1. Highlight Firefox by clicking once on the logo.
2. Control + Click on the file and select “Make Alias.”
3. Once the alias been created, you can drag the alias to desktop.
Do you have Firefox in your start menu? If you do, right click on it in the start menu & you should see the 'send to' option which has the desk top option. Hope this helps.
You are very welcome!