cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I add an additional search engine, if it is not found in the add-on department?

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Contributor

how can I add an additional search engine, if it is not found in the add-on department?

my preferred search engine cannot be found among the add-ons. Other browsers off to add any user defined search enfine. Why can Mozilla not offer thais important feature?

kind regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grand Master Contributor

Re: how can I add an additional search engine, if it is not found in the add-on department?

They do, visit mycroftproject.com/ and install more search plugins.

4 REPLIES
Grand Master Contributor

Re: how can I add an additional search engine, if it is not found in the add-on department?

They do, visit mycroftproject.com/ and install more search plugins.

New Contributor

worked ok

New Contributor

No, Mycroft can only add search engines that it knows about, and it doesn't know about mine.

Site Moderator

If there isn't an entry in the Search Engines to add a search engine like you can see on this forum page (Add "Firefox Help") then you can still consider to use "Add a Keyword for this Search" in the right-click context menu of arch filed on the web page.