cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

having trouble with facebook games " zuma blitz" lags, very slow.

Highlighted
New Contributor

having trouble with facebook games " zuma blitz" lags, very slow.

I am having problems with a Facebook game, "Zuma Blitz", the game loads faster, but lags or plays very slow. it freezes with every shot made.. impossible to play. It may be happening with others, but I play this game every day to pass time.

17 REPLIES
New Contributor

Re: having trouble with facebook games " zuma blitz" lags, very slow.

I'm also having this issue. Running Windows Vista x64 bit.

New Contributor

Use google chrome to play this game until they work out the bugs. I had the exact same problem as well.

New Contributor

Yes, having this problem since upgraded to Firefox 4. =( Have to resort to using Chrome now. May this bug be worked out quick before I decide on a permanent switch.

New Contributor

Mee too! It seems related to Firefox 4. Generally the other videos seem faster, only this game is slower. My wife is going crazy!!! So do I... Smiley Sad

New Contributor

It's OK now, after updating to Firefox 4.0.1

New Contributor

Most of my games on facebook run very slow now that I upgraded to firefox 4 they were great with the old firefox

New Contributor

I have same problem with Zuma since I upgraded Firefox. Google Chrome works fine for this game. Are you listening Firefox and are you going to fix the problem? This is very annoying!

New Contributor

I agree with everyone this is extremely annoying. I tried to uninstall with system restore and then NOTHING worked.SO I had to reinstall the new firefox 4. PLEASE Mozilla Firefox fix this problem. I am having to use internet explorer and don't like it.Firefox is faster on all the other websites.

New Contributor

I have Firefox 4.0.1 and the problem persists. I tried Facebook via IE, and Zuma Blitz worked normally long enough to take the lead, but then almost identical lag time problems started with it. Can't get Chrome to work period, although it's there and interferes with other things on the computer, such as stand-alone Zuma games.