cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

from my start menu I click on firefox, and when it opens there is an orange box with a white b as the symbol, and I can't get to msn.com. How do i fix it?

Highlighted
New User

from my start menu I click on firefox, and when it opens there is an orange box with a white b as the symbol, and I can't get to msn.com. How do i fix it?

When I open firefox, the tab that comes up has an orange box with a white b. I have my homepage set up as msn.com, but the page just remains a white, empty page. I don't know how this happened, and when I go to your page, my page doesn't look the same as yours to pull down a firefox menu. Help!!!!

2 REPLIES
Site Moderator

Re: from my start menu I click on firefox, and when it opens there is an orange box with a white b as the symbol, and I can't get to msn.com. How do i fix it?

Delete cookies to remove the information websites have stored on your computer clear the cookies from your machine, this should help msn.com work.

Site Moderator

Re: from my start menu I click on firefox, and when it opens there is an orange box with a white b as the symbol, and I can't get to msn.com. How do i fix it?

You may also need to reload the web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.

• Press and hold Shift and left-click the Reload button.
  • Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
  • Press "Command + Shift + R" (MAC)

If clearing the cookies didn't help then check for problems caused by extensions.