Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

firefox fonts

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Contributor

firefox fonts

I am trying to see a video on http://www.alexkjaer.dk but the Mozilla Firefox and The RealPlayer functionality and Downloading funvtion has compatibility trouble with Flash Player 11.3. If the player ( realplayer ) is installed, content will not appear with the Flash Player and YouTube comes up with an error message when you try to watch a video on the homepage - I visit this page many times, but the issue is new.

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Site Moderator

Re: firefox fonts

Ensure that the Real Player related software is all fully updated. There have been compatibility problems in the past but I am not aware of current problems.

Also please ensure Flash Player is updated, and report exactly which version you are using. You appear to be posting from a Windows 7 machine using Google Chrome, presumably Flash Player works ok on that, can you confirm that ?

One potential workaround that you could try is to disable the Adobe protected mode, that may sometimes help with Flash Player problems on Firefox Windows Vista and later.

1 REPLY
Site Moderator

Re: firefox fonts

Ensure that the Real Player related software is all fully updated. There have been compatibility problems in the past but I am not aware of current problems.

Also please ensure Flash Player is updated, and report exactly which version you are using. You appear to be posting from a Windows 7 machine using Google Chrome, presumably Flash Player works ok on that, can you confirm that ?

One potential workaround that you could try is to disable the Adobe protected mode, that may sometimes help with Flash Player problems on Firefox Windows Vista and later.