csrss.exe - System Error. The program can't start because mozutils.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
Windows 7 SP1 and recently installed Firefox 9.0.1. after getting tired of Opera's limitations.
On startup I'm getting ~ 20 of these dialog boxes on the desktop (or it repeats when I attempt to get rid of it).
- msconfig doesn't show any Firefox crap on Startup tab
- Fast Dial addon installed
Your bookmarks and other profile data are stored elsewhere in the Firefox Profile Folder and won't be affected by a reinstall, but make sure that you do not select to remove personal data if you uninstall Firefox.
Re: csrss.exe - System Error. The program can't start because mozutils.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
new Windows 7 SP1 (& updates) install - Windows Firewall ON & Windows Defender OFF & NO virtualization or sandbox features.
- uninstalled Firefox
- deleted the Firefox program folder (C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\).
- no bookmarks as Firefox pretended to import Opera's ... but didn't.
- downloaded Firefox 9.0.1 again and installed
- Fast Dial restored by default
- Reboot and dialog box continues. Closing it (using OK) doesn't get rid of it no matter how many times I click OK .... until I do it VERY
interestingly - searching forums from the Support home page produces 0 results for mozutils.dll.