Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant find mozilla program files

SOLVED
Highlighted
New User

cant find mozilla program files

i have run through the mozilla page on how to allow mozilla through windows firewall when i get the end i cant find mozilla firefox in the program files to add it to the exemption list

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Forum Moderator

Re: cant find mozilla program files

First go to your Control Painel and look for FIrefox in your Installed Programs, Can you see it?

If no: i have run through the mozilla page on how to allow mozilla through windows firewall when i get the end i cant find mozilla firefox in the program files to add it to the exemption list

If yes, when you go to add a exception you are going to:

• C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
  • C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox

?

Maybe you already add a exception, did you try start Firefox? Did you see any message from windows?

2 REPLIES
Support Forum Moderator

First go to your Control Painel and look for FIrefox in your Installed Programs, Can you see it?

If no: i have run through the mozilla page on how to allow mozilla through windows firewall when i get the end i cant find mozilla firefox in the program files to add it to the exemption list

If yes, when you go to add a exception you are going to:

• C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
  • C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox

?

Maybe you already add a exception, did you try start Firefox? Did you see any message from windows?

New User

thank tou for answering my question i had been reading the info wrong all good now