cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your new update has now blocked my facebook games. How do I turn this new nblocking feature off.. I do not want it to block anything at all

SOLVED
Highlighted
New User

Your new update has now blocked my facebook games. How do I turn this new nblocking feature off.. I do not want it to block anything at all

This website does not supply identity information Your connection to this site is only partially encrypted and does not prevent eavesdropping

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Site Moderator

Re: Your new update has now blocked my facebook games. How do I turn this new nblocking feature off.. I do not want it to block anything at all

hello, this is getting explained in Mixed content blocking in Firefox

19 REPLIES
Site Moderator

Re: Your new update has now blocked my facebook games. How do I turn this new nblocking feature off.. I do not want it to block anything at all

hello, this is getting explained in Mixed content blocking in Firefox

New User

Go to Tools --> Left Click on Add-Ons --> Add-Ons Manager opens in a new tab --> You will find the blocking feature in Extensions OR Plugins --> Go to the required Link and Disable the Blocker.

Grand Master

Please check if all your plugins are up-to-date. To do this, go to the Mozilla Plugin Check site.

Once you're there, the site will check if all your plugins have the latest versions. If you see plugins in the list that have a yellow Update button or a red Update now button, please update these immediately.

To do so, please click each red or yellow button. Then you should see a site that allows you to download the latest version. Double-click the downloaded file to start the installation and follow the steps mentioned in the installation procedure.

New User

This told me NOTHING.. its still on

New User

What the heck is the blocker called that I am disabling? This was a 1/2 answer..

New User

All plug ins updated.. everything still blocked.. How do I stop this piece of crap??? I don't want it on at all..

Site Moderator

Please check your time and date on your computer, and if that is set properly, reset Firefox Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings

New User

OMG.. Are you serious????? Pls answer the actual question.. How do I disable your new blocking content on version 23 that you are forcing upon me

Site Moderator

Hello,

In order to better assist you with your issue please provide us with a screenshot. If you need help to create a screenshot, please see How do I create a screenshot of my problem?

Once you've done this, attach the saved screenshot file to your forum post by clicking the Browse... button below the Post your reply box. This will help us to visualize the problem.

Thank you!