cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Firefox Profile cannot be loaded.It may be missing or inaccessable. Have tried all suggestions and cannot find my profile or fix it

Highlighted
New User

Your Firefox Profile cannot be loaded.It may be missing or inaccessable. Have tried all suggestions and cannot find my profile or fix it

I have bee using firefox for many years and seemed to have lost it. I downloaded again about 5 times,have tried all suggestions in the forums nothing worked.The only thing is I tried to recover my Profile default fold and it is missing. What can I do? I miss using firefox and would like you back

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES

Re: Your Firefox Profile cannot be loaded.It may be missing or inaccessable. Have tried all suggestions and cannot find my profile or fix it

New User

Re: Your Firefox Profile cannot be loaded.It may be missing or inaccessable. Have tried all suggestions and cannot find my profile or fix it

Hello All. I've been using Firefox for a long time with a great pleasure of course. I've got today the same problem as you: my profile can't be loaded, missing or inaccessible. I tried all solutions but it was not OK. Finally, as yesterday I've played with hiddens files in my home directory, I noticed that my "/home/myuser/.cache" was marked with a little padlock: it was access protected. So I just execute: sudo chown myuser /home/myuser/.cache -R and now Firefox is working fine. I hope this way will be useful for you Thanks