Babylon search and tool bar, got installed in my computer when I installed some other program (Ares). And now there is no way I can get rid of it (of Babylon). Please help. It is annoying.
hi, go firefox menu bar and then to tools/ add-ons/ extensions and remove babylon toolbar I did it and worked for me ! Good luck!
Uninstall Babylon Toolbar - Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click the "Tools" menu in the Firefox browser.
2. Click the "Add-ons" menu item.
3. In the “Extensions Manager” window scroll until you find the “Babylon Toolbar” extension.
4. Click the “Babylon Toolbar” extension.
5. Click "Uninstall".
6. Click “Uninstall" in the "Babylon Toolbar" window.
7. Exit Extensions Manager and restart your browser.
Make sure that you do not run Firefox in Full Screen mode with all toolbars hidden.
If the menu bar is hidden then press the F10 key or hold down the Alt key, that should make the menu bar appear.
to restore GOOGLE in the toolbar BABYLON must be completely removed. I am running WIN7 home edition and I had to use REGEDIT.
The use of ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS is not enough.
Yep did the same thing.. Just follow the steps below:
> Go to Tools > Add - Ons > Disable Babylon.
Worked like a charm!
hey people i have a solution to the problem of to the babylon jerk, > Go to Tools > Add - Ons > Disable Babylon. (Restart Mozilla Firefox)