cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When i have more tabs opened a active tab color is gray, i used to have it set to be red. How can i change it back to red?

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Contributor

When i have more tabs opened a active tab color is gray, i used to have it set to be red. How can i change it back to red?

Cant find where i can change color of my active tab.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
New Contributor

Re: When i have more tabs opened a active tab color is gray, i used to have it set to be red. How can i change it back to red?

Where do I get this?

[email address removed by Moderator]

6 REPLIES
Site Moderator

Re: When i have more tabs opened a active tab color is gray, i used to have it set to be red. How can i change it back to red?

Are you using TabmixPlus to set the color?

New Contributor

No, should i?

New Contributor

Great, TabmixPlus solved problem. thnx

New Contributor

How do I get this

New Contributor

Where do I get this?

[email address removed by Moderator]

New Contributor