cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I try to set up sync, and open new account, I get invalid e-mail when I start to type my e-mail.

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Contributor

When I try to set up sync, and open new account, I get invalid e-mail when I start to type my e-mail.

invalid e-mail pops up when I try to set up sync

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Forum Moderator

Re: When I try to set up sync, and open new account, I get invalid e-mail when I start to type my e-mail.

Just keep typing until the email address is typed out completely.

6 REPLIES
Support Forum Moderator

Re: When I try to set up sync, and open new account, I get invalid e-mail when I start to type my e-mail.

Just keep typing until the email address is typed out completely.

New Contributor

That did work, and my android tablet did sync. The problem is that now my e-mails don't scroll properly and I get a black vertical box that intermittently blocks part of the mail. How do I fix this?

Site Moderator

Try to disable hardware acceleration in Firefox.

See also:

New Contributor

the message is  : e-mail already in use

Support Forum Moderator

Use a different email address??

Site Moderator

Reset Lost or Forgotten Password or delete sync account: