cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What plugin or what else use to make cool small window appear when I move on to a link, displaying content of that link on en.wikipedia

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Contributor

What plugin or what else use to make cool small window appear when I move on to a link, displaying content of that link on en.wikipedia

Hi, On my previous computer, I had cool feature on my Firefox working on en.Wikipedia. When I moved mouse coursor over link, automatically window appear with content of that link. Link was to wikipedia. This windows was realy cool, cause I could move it, or click "more" so more content was displayed on this window. I could display few such windows on one page I was currently. I could move each where ever I wounted. So beeing on one page on en.wikipedia I could see explanation of words used in this page, also used from wikipedia, just moving over this word, which was link, and I could display few such windows, that I could move through whole page.

I used older version of Firefox, on different computer, on Windows Vista laptop. I searched for such plugin, but I couldn't find it. I find one kind a similar, QuickWiki, but much simpler, and much less functional.

I don't know how to find it. It was valuable tool for me. I used a lot of Wiki. Using this tool my job was much easier, as I didn't have to go to new page each time I wan't to check meaning of that word.

Please, help me if you know what to do or what tool to use.

Best regards, Artur

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Legendary Contributor

Re: What plugin or what else use to make cool small window appear when I move on to a link, displaying content of that link on en.wikipedia

hello Artur, happy new year, see if this is helpful : CoolPreviews add-on

thank you

2 REPLIES
Legendary Contributor

Re: What plugin or what else use to make cool small window appear when I move on to a link, displaying content of that link on en.wikipedia

hello Artur, happy new year, see if this is helpful : CoolPreviews add-on

thank you

New Contributor

Thanx Smiley Happy It's even more than I wanted. I can see web page in small window, without opening new tab, just moving my mouse over a link. Cool, really usefull. Thank you.