cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is Inbox.com, how did I get it and how do I get rid of it? I have a PC operating XP.

SOLVED
Highlighted
New User

What is Inbox.com, how did I get it and how do I get rid of it? I have a PC operating XP.

Inbox.com has appeared since I installed Firefox 4 recently and I can't find any way of getting rid of it. Simple as that.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
New User

Re: What is Inbox.com, how did I get it and how do I get rid of it? I have a PC operating XP.

to get rid of inbox.com simply back up all your files then go to START then help and support , under pick a task click undo changes and system restore then pick a date one or two days before you either signed into firefox or somehow got inbox. com, click on that date and you've just dumped inbox into the cosmos. I just did it and all is fine.

1 REPLY
New User

Re: What is Inbox.com, how did I get it and how do I get rid of it? I have a PC operating XP.

to get rid of inbox.com simply back up all your files then go to START then help and support , under pick a task click undo changes and system restore then pick a date one or two days before you either signed into firefox or somehow got inbox. com, click on that date and you've just dumped inbox into the cosmos. I just did it and all is fine.