Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web page text/images appear blurry when scrolled

Highlighted
New Contributor

Web page text/images appear blurry when scrolled

Hi,

Facing this bug ever since I have installed firefox. Whenever I scroll up or down on any of the webpages the text/images on the page starts apperaing blurry. I continues to appear blurry unless I change a tab or perform some other action like move mouse pointer on text/image. Basically unless the entire page (displayed content) is redrawn it continues to appear blurry.

6 REPLIES
Regular Contributor

Re: Web page text/images appear blurry when scrolled

I think its due to low memory, by the way home many tabs have you opened now...?

Regular Contributor

Hello,

The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information.
Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions and some Preferences.

• Open websites will not be saved in Firefox versions lower than 25.

To Reset Firefox do the following:

1. Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
  2. Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
  3. Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
  4. Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.

Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.

Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!

Thank you.

New Contributor

@anushbmx: I have opened just 1 tab still I am facing the issue. Besides I have got 4 GB RAM with ATI Raedon HD 4670. So i don't think its because of low memory. Posting screenshot for better understanding.

2013-11-22-07-03-53-911af7.png
New Contributor

@Meghraj: Tried resetting. No luck Smiley Sad

Legendary Contributor

Hello fireblade.786, toggle the gfx.direct2d.disabled to false again in about:config, and toggle the gfx.content.azure.enabled to false, and check firefox again,

otherwise try to disable hardware acceleration in Firefox, go from Firefox button > Options > Options > Advanced > General > Browsing: "Use hardware acceleration when available" [ ].

thank you

Site Moderator

You can also try to disable smooth scrolling.

• Tools > Options > Advanced > General: Browsing: "Use smooth scrolling"