cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The pages that I bookmark display other pages from my bookmarks when I click on the names in bookmarks.

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Contributor

The pages that I bookmark display other pages from my bookmarks when I click on the names in bookmarks.

I bookmark URLs using FIREFOX's BOOKMARK THIS PAGE feature. However, when I try to reuse the pages by clicking on the BOOKMARK, FIREFOX loads a different page from my BOOKMARKS. This happens all the time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
New Contributor

Re: The pages that I bookmark display other pages from my bookmarks when I click on the names in bookmarks.

Tyler:

Thank you for your prompt response. However, there is an issue. You recommend updating FIREFOX to 18.2 but when I try to update it says FIREFOX 15.0..1 is the latest version.
5 REPLIES
Site Moderator

Re: The pages that I bookmark display other pages from my bookmarks when I click on the names in bookmarks.

Please update to Firefox 18.0.2 Update Firefox to the latest version then Reset Firefox Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings

New Contributor

Tyler:

Thank you for your prompt response. However, there is an issue. You recommend updating FIREFOX to 18.2 but when I try to update it says FIREFOX 15.0..1 is the latest version.
Site Moderator

Please go to www.getfirefox.com, and download and install Firefox 18.0.2

New Contributor

Tyler:

Just updated to 15.0.1 nd the problem is solved. Many thanks.
New Contributor

I have Firefox 19.0 but the problem persists but, the URLs are accurate because when I copy them and use Paste and Go they go to the correct sites. Also, I have Windows 7 and Firefox 19.0 on my desktop and this does not happen on it.