cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Since the change from Tiscali to TalkTalk if I click on some links in e-mails viewed on webmail I get the following error message and then I am logged out of Ta

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Contributor

Since the change from Tiscali to TalkTalk if I click on some links in e-mails viewed on webmail I get the following error message and then I am logged out of Ta

Since the change from Tiscali to TalkTalk if I click on some links in e-mails viewed on webmail I get the following error message and then I am logged out of TalkTalk webmail.

HTTP Status 404 - /cp/templates/applications/mail/html/null.jsp type Status report

message /cp/templates/applications/mail/html/null.jsp

description The requested resource (/cp/templates/applications/mail/html/null.jsp) is not available. Apache Tomcat/5.5.27

can you help
Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Site Moderator

Re: Since the change from Tiscali to TalkTalk if I click on some links in e-mails viewed on webmail I get the following error message and then I am logged out of Ta

Please contact the webmaster. The webmaster will then have to contact us if they require our assistance. Thank You!

3 REPLIES
Site Moderator

Re: Since the change from Tiscali to TalkTalk if I click on some links in e-mails viewed on webmail I get the following error message and then I am logged out of Ta

Please contact the webmaster. The webmaster will then have to contact us if they require our assistance. Thank You!

New Contributor

who is the webmaster if its the person who got the email account then its me if not were will i find it

Site Moderator

Please contact support department of the website you are having trouble with.