cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Since I can't install Google toolbar on the newer versions of Firefox, is there any way to do a search for words on web page that will highlight the results?

Highlighted

Since I can't install Google toolbar on the newer versions of Firefox, is there any way to do a search for words on web page that will highlight the results?

Better yet, how do I install Google toolbar on the newer versions of Firefox?

5 REPLIES
Site Moderator

Re: Since I can't install Google toolbar on the newer versions of Firefox, is there any way to do a search for words on web page that will highlight the results?

New User

Re: Since I can't install Google toolbar on the newer versions of Firefox, is there any way to do a search for words on web page that will highlight the results?

Google Toolbar for Firefox has been discontinued as of July 2011. You can use add-ons for checking page rank using Firefox

Grand Master

Senior User

Dear, shiningbigseawater,Mozilla 22 no longer supported google toolbar, please read this: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/google-toolbar-no-longer-compatible-with-firefox#w_how-can-i-ad....

you can download an add-on from Mozilla from here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/googlebar-lite/ .

if you sort out this please make a post. thanks

Site Moderator

cbaba20, it is the other way as it was Google that stopped supporting Firefox with their toolbar with Firefox 4.0 being the last. It was stated in the first two links of the sumo article you linked to. Google announced this a month after the Firefox 5.0 release.