Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-enable flash 10.3 in firefox 19.02

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re-enable flash 10.3 in firefox 19.02

I need flash 10.3 for other software. 11 does not work for me. I know what the risks are and keep my computer clean. Firefox 19.02 decided for me I couldn't use flash 10.3.183. This breaks my other software. It not my fault Adobe screwed flash. How do I turn flash back on in firefox & seamonkey. If there is no option I will downgrade to earlier versions.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
New Contributor

Re: Re-enable flash 10.3 in firefox 19.02

I have used your link. I tried the .exe and the msi installer. The exe says this isn't newest version and wants me to get version 11. The msi installer gives me 1722 error. Part of setup didn' finish as expected. This happened in both win 8 and vista.

3 REPLIES
Site Moderator

hello, use the latest flash from the 10.3 branch of the plugin (10.3.183.67 at the moment) which is available at https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html and contains all the latest security fixes.

New Contributor

I have used your link. I tried the .exe and the msi installer. The exe says this isn't newest version and wants me to get version 11. The msi installer gives me 1722 error. Part of setup didn' finish as expected. This happened in both win 8 and vista.

New Contributor

I found an archive file in adobe archives and extracted it and opened exe.