1) You (FFox support) have taken the obnoxious phone menu system and successfully added it to your site. Congrats! Getting web support is as annoying as calling any business.
The real question:
I left FFox for a while and after a few months decided to give it another try. So I get to a site with a video.
1) When I attempt to open the video I get the "Additional plugins required" message.
2) I click "Install Missing Plugins"
3) Window opens to install "Adobe Flash 11.6.602.168" -- I click Next
4) When ready, I click Install, then Done
5) Message states installation is finished -- I click Finish
6) Back to original page
7) Loop back to 1
I am in an install loop. So far attempted the install 3 times.
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information.
Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.