cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One website that I use often always shows up in very small print. Did I inadvertenly change settings on this website? How can I restore it to original size?

Highlighted
New User

One website that I use often always shows up in very small print. Did I inadvertenly change settings on this website? How can I restore it to original size?

The website that I frequently use appears in small print now each time that I go to the url. Is there a chance that I somehow changed a setting without knowing it? I have tried to look up how to fix it, but have not found anything. Thank you.

4 REPLIES
Regular User

Re: One website that I use often always shows up in very small print. Did I inadvertenly change settings on this website? How can I restore it to original size?

You may have accidentally zoomed out. Try pressing Ctrl-+ to increase the size.

Support Forum Moderator

Re: One website that I use often always shows up in very small print. Did I inadvertenly change settings on this website? How can I restore it to original size?

{Ctrl + 0} [zero] will reset the zoom factor to default for the particular domain you are viewing

Site Moderator

BTW, please update to Firefox 22, as you are out of date with the version you are running Update Firefox to the latest version

Site Moderator

• View > Zoom > Reset (Ctrl+0 (zero); Command+0 on Mac)
  • Press the F10 key or tap the Alt key to bring up the hidden "Menu Bar" temporarily.