cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No video with supported format or MIME type found issue in Firefox 13.0.1, Windows 7-32 bits

SOLVED
Highlighted
New User

No video with supported format or MIME type found issue in Firefox 13.0.1, Windows 7-32 bits

So i wanted to see a Microsoft presentation video... and as they love to use HTML5 it's a HTML 5 video. I get the error^. I don't understand how to fix it in windows 7-32 bits.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Expert User

Re: No video with supported format or MIME type found issue in Firefox 13.0.1, Windows 7-32 bits

Hi,

It could be in another format other than standard webm format which Firefox supports. You can try to install the non standard support in Firefox.

11 REPLIES
Expert User

Re: No video with supported format or MIME type found issue in Firefox 13.0.1, Windows 7-32 bits

Hi,

It could be in another format other than standard webm format which Firefox supports. You can try to install the non standard support in Firefox.

New User

Yeah, thanks, it worked. It should have been implemented into Firefox from the start.

Expert User

You are welcome Smiley Happy

New User

the non standard support add-on doesn't work with 13.0.1 .... anyone have other suggestions?

error message "no video with supported format and MIME type found"

Site Moderator

New User

It worked for my config. It's the windows media player plugin. from here.http://www.interoperabilitybridges.com/html5-extension-for-wmp-plugin

New User

Thanks but it still didn't work. Does it matter that I'm on a mac?

New User

Of course it does. Ask for Mac support as i don't have a Mac to look it up. Cheers.

New User

ok, thanks for all of your help ...