cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Adobe flash player plug in keeps crashing, i have uninstalled and reinstalled and restarted and rebooted and it is still coming up with the message that it has crashed, please can anyone help...

Highlighted
Grand Master

My Adobe flash player plug in keeps crashing, i have uninstalled and reinstalled and restarted and rebooted and it is still coming up with the message that it has crashed, please can anyone help...

Every time i try to go into a game in facebook it comes up that my Adobe Flash player plug in has crashed, i have updated everything i possibly can. this only started last night and i have had no trouble with it in the past. please help i love my games

This happened

Just once or twice

== last night

43 REPLIES
Grand Master

Re: My Adobe flash player plug in keeps crashing, i have uninstalled and reinstalled and restarted and rebooted and it is still coming up with the message that it has crashed, please can anyone help...

pls help....

Grand Master

Re: My Adobe flash player plug in keeps crashing, i have uninstalled and reinstalled and restarted and rebooted and it is still coming up with the message that it has crashed, please can anyone help...

This has happened to me also, Ive been trying to fix it all day. What gives??

Grand Master

having trouble with flash player, it keeps crashing. Have tried everything to fix problem . Help I luv this game!!!

Grand Master

I'm having the same problem, and I'm SO FRUSTRATED!!! I can't find anything on Mozilla's site to help fix this problem. I'm close to "downgrading" back to version 3.5 so I can have a working Flash player again. Hope someone out there can suggest a fix... ??

Grand Master

I've experienced the same problem and and noticed, that the new plugin container causes this problem. I don't know how to solve it, but this new plugin should be the reason.

Grand Master

this sucks it keeps crashing in the middle of my facebook games!! haha

Grand Master

I have the same problem with Adobe Flash plugin. I can't find the solution either. This happens when I am on Facebook, using Farmville and trying to go to the market o buy fences and also when trying to click on some other links such as the unwither ring on the main screen when the farm loads. Does anyone have any ideas?

Grand Master

I have uninstalled, reinstalled and rebooted too!! This is very very frustrating. Mine just started yesterday as well...SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!

Grand Master

mine started doing the same thing on facebook last night. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Plz help