cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mozilla Add-on accountlogin failure ('Oops! We had an error. We'll get to fixing that soon.')

Highlighted
New User

Mozilla Add-on accountlogin failure ('Oops! We had an error. We'll get to fixing that soon.')

Hi,

I was searching for a solution all over mozilla support and also forums, but couldn't find any. Not even with Google.

I'm using Windows 7 Professional, with a simple Firefox. /not the recent version because a good part of the addons I use does not exist on the level of the recent editions, however fantastic would it be to have them.../

The problem occurs when I try to add an add-on to My Collections. This operation requires a login, but after using my UN and PW it has always been giving me this error message:

"Oops! We had an error. We'll get to fixing that soon. You can try refreshing the page, or head back to the Add-ons homepage. "

The problem never gets fixed - I have been trying to log in since months, but never successfully. The same Oops happens all the time and reloading the page does not solve the problem.

I have tried to create a new account with my email address, just to see I have an account at all. It says that it is in use = it is confirmed, I have an user account :)

Just recently I had my pw reset too, not helping either, I can't access add ons account, same error I get.

Interestingly I'm able to log-in Personas (same username and pw I have there). I thought I might be logged in the add-ons management gui too, if I'm logged in Personas, but that is not the case, the two seems to be working separately.

Could you please help? thank you, Br, aszerencs

1 REPLY
Site Moderator

Re: Mozilla Add-on accountlogin failure ('Oops! We had an error. We'll get to fixing that soon.')

Are you really using Firefox 3.5.3 as shown in the user agent in your system details list?

• Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3

See:

You can check for problems caused by a possibly corrupted user agent.