Jssh.xpi extension couldnot be installed because it is incompatible with Firefox 4.0.1
1. I am trying to work with FireWatir which requires installing .XPI file.
2. To do that i followed the following steps :
a. Click on File
b. Open File
c. Select jssh-3.6-WINNT.xpi file.
3. When i do this i get an error message saying Jssh incompatible with Firefox 4.0.
4. I tried to edit the install.rdf file to change the max-version to 4.0.*
5. But , when i do this , i get an error saying the file is corrupt.