Re: Java Browser Plugin in openSUSE regularly crashes
Ok. I should have written this before.
Steps to recreate the problem I'm facing:
1. Go to www.scopus.com (in any linux environment in my case openSUSE)
2. Search a phrase in search box
3. Select the multiple search results using the check box.
4. Download them by clicking the download button.
5. A new browser window opens.
6. There is considerable delay both in case of windows and openSUSE. Java plugin successfully runs after the delay in case of windows but not in case of openSUSE. The IcedTea plugin doesn't crashes but doesn't work properly either.