cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to tell Firefox to reload a page every time? I'm a web designer and need to see what it looks like every time I open pages that I'm doing.

SOLVED
Highlighted
New User

Is there a way to tell Firefox to reload a page every time? I'm a web designer and need to see what it looks like every time I open pages that I'm doing.

In IE, you can set the program to reload a page from the web each time you visit a page. I can't find a way to do that in FF. I'd prefer to only reload the websites that I work on rather than everything on the web, but that's likely not possible with any browser.

Win 7-x64 16 GB RAM ATI Radeon HD 5670

Thanks for any help one can offer!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Site Moderator

Re: Is there a way to tell Firefox to reload a page every time? I'm a web designer and need to see what it looks like every time I open pages that I'm doing.

You can also reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.

• Hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
  • Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
  • Press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)
3 REPLIES
Support Forum Moderator

Re: Is there a way to tell Firefox to reload a page every time? I'm a web designer and need to see what it looks like every time I open pages that I'm doing.

New User

Thank you! The "Tab Auto Reload" seems to be what I needed!

Site Moderator

You can also reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.

• Hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
  • Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
  • Press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)