cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to keep the Firefox window on top of other applications windows when Firefox is minimized?

SOLVED
Highlighted
New User

Is there a way to keep the Firefox window on top of other applications windows when Firefox is minimized?

My goal is to watch a movie in a small Firefox window (upper left 1/3 of screen) while continuing to work in my other application.in the remaining portion of the screen.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Site Moderator

Re: Is there a way to keep the Firefox window on top of other applications windows when Firefox is minimized?

This addon ought to do the job

You will need to open your video in a window and not minimise it fully only shrink it to the size you want.

3 REPLIES
Site Moderator

Re: Is there a way to keep the Firefox window on top of other applications windows when Firefox is minimized?

This addon ought to do the job

You will need to open your video in a window and not minimise it fully only shrink it to the size you want.

New User

That did the trick! It's exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!

Site Moderator

Glad to have helped. Thanks for posting back.