cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In firefox I become pop ups from ad.adserverplus.com and ad.duobleclick.net. I do not like that. How can I remove this sites from Firefox

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Contributor

In firefox I become pop ups from ad.adserverplus.com and ad.duobleclick.net. I do not like that. How can I remove this sites from Firefox

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Senior Contributor

Re: In firefox I become pop ups from ad.adserverplus.com and ad.duobleclick.net. I do not like that. How can I remove this sites from Firefox

Those are not a part of Firefox, but is programmed into the web sites that you visit. Install one or both of the following add-ons. I use both.

2 REPLIES
Senior Contributor

Re: In firefox I become pop ups from ad.adserverplus.com and ad.duobleclick.net. I do not like that. How can I remove this sites from Firefox

Those are not a part of Firefox, but is programmed into the web sites that you visit. Install one or both of the following add-ons. I use both.

New Contributor

Hi,

Thanks for your reaction. I installed the advised software and I think it solves my problems. Thank you verry mutch for the advise

Theo Bierman