cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to totally remove the Babylon toolbar. I don't want it remaining on the platform unchecked, I want to totally remove it. How?

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Contributor

I want to totally remove the Babylon toolbar. I don't want it remaining on the platform unchecked, I want to totally remove it. How?

When I want a new tab, the page opens with babylon - even when I have the babylon toolbar unchecked. I never use babylon, and want to remove it totally.

How?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Forum Moderator

Re: I want to totally remove the Babylon toolbar. I don't want it remaining on the platform unchecked, I want to totally remove it. How?

3 REPLIES
Support Forum Moderator

Re: I want to totally remove the Babylon toolbar. I don't want it remaining on the platform unchecked, I want to totally remove it. How?

Legendary Contributor

New Contributor

Thanks

Sadly, Fox 5 assumes too many variables and unlike ver 3 I am a little lost trying to figure out solutions. While it's great to have all these extra features in popular programs, sometimes simple is best.

Cheers