cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to make contacts list available to visited websites such as the nytimes.com

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Contributor

I want to make contacts list available to visited websites such as the nytimes.com

When I visit nytimes.com and wish to email a contact, it would be helpful after typing in the first two letters of the contact's email address automatically appear so that I would not have to type out this information.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Site Moderator

Re: I want to make contacts list available to visited websites such as the nytimes.com

Is this a feature of the NYT's website that you can use to forward an article to someone's email address? I don't think it's possible to give a website access to your contacts, nor would you want that due to security implications

3 REPLIES
Site Moderator

Re: I want to make contacts list available to visited websites such as the nytimes.com

Is this a feature of the NYT's website that you can use to forward an article to someone's email address? I don't think it's possible to give a website access to your contacts, nor would you want that due to security implications

New Contributor

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question. Your point is well taken.

Site Moderator

Website may be using autocomplete=off to prevent Firefox from saving and filling form data.

You can remove autocomplete=off with a bookmarklet to make Firefox save form data in such a case.

You can also look at form fill extension to see if any support saving form data in this case.