cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to DELETE an ADD_ON that was automatically installed with FirefoxI I did not install it myself !!!!!!

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Contributor

I want to DELETE an ADD_ON that was automatically installed with FirefoxI I did not install it myself !!!!!!

Babylon was installed on my computer by devious methods and I want to delete it completely. Firefox has installed it as a product that I wanted ( installed by myself ) But I can find no instructions about deleting it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Site Moderator

Re: I want to DELETE an ADD_ON that was automatically installed with FirefoxI I did not install it myself !!!!!!

hello nedwilkie, please see How to remove the Babylon toolbar, home page and search engine for instructions.

5 REPLIES
Site Moderator

Re: I want to DELETE an ADD_ON that was automatically installed with FirefoxI I did not install it myself !!!!!!

hello nedwilkie, please see How to remove the Babylon toolbar, home page and search engine for instructions.

New Contributor

I think I have managed it by removing ,completely my browser ( Int. Expl. ) ,and re installing it from scratch

Site Moderator

Please note that Firefox doesn't install Babylon, it's a malware like program that we are actively working on banning.

New Contributor

Thanks for your response. I am not quite sure wether or not it is still hiding but, I am hopeful that by starting out over again with the basic browser , I may be in the clear

New Contributor

je veux me débarrasser de babylon c 'est insupportable ! comment faire