cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I update firefox to version 19 , and since this time www.google.com load but with some mistake in layout search bar not shown

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Contributor

I update firefox to version 19 , and since this time www.google.com load but with some mistake in layout search bar not shown

when I load my home page www.google.com.lb or what ever i tried www.google.com the layout not correct the logo google not showned all and the search zone not appeared , I tried google chrome and ms explorer they running normal . But I like firefox because its more faster and trustable and more easy in security settings

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Site Moderator

Re: I update firefox to version 19 , and since this time www.google.com load but with some mistake in layout search bar not shown

2 REPLIES
Site Moderator

Re: I update firefox to version 19 , and since this time www.google.com load but with some mistake in layout search bar not shown

Site Moderator

Make sure that you haven't enabled a High Contrast theme in the Windows/Mac Accessibility settings and that you allow pages to choose their colors in Firefox.

• Tools > Options > Content : Fonts & Colors > Colors : [X] "Allow pages to choose their own colors, instead of my selections above"