cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I tried to download Firefox on my new Asus, and my Titanium Anti Virus program said it was unsafe; what's up with that?

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Contributor

I tried to download Firefox on my new Asus, and my Titanium Anti Virus program said it was unsafe; what's up with that?

I just purchased and Asus laptop, using Windows 8. I tried to download Firefox, and was warned (by Titanium) of all types of viruses, etc. etc.. I therefore deleted everything . What is this all about? I have been using Firefox on this computer for some time now and have not encountered any problems.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Legendary Contributor

Re: I tried to download Firefox on my new Asus, and my Titanium Anti Virus program said it was unsafe; what's up with that?

Download from the Mozilla official website. www.mozilla.org

3 REPLIES
Legendary Contributor

Re: I tried to download Firefox on my new Asus, and my Titanium Anti Virus program said it was unsafe; what's up with that?

Download from the Mozilla official website. www.mozilla.org

New Contributor

Are you telling me to download Firefox from the Mozilla official website? That is what I did!

Site Moderator

This may be a false positive.

Did you check the support forum for your software to see if this has been reported by others?