cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I keep getting home screen that says AUTOMATIC SAVE FOLDER SCREEN, AND I AM SICK OF IT HOW CAN I GET RID OF THIS AUTOMATIC SAVE FOLDER SCREEN?????

SOLVED
Highlighted
New User

I keep getting home screen that says AUTOMATIC SAVE FOLDER SCREEN, AND I AM SICK OF IT HOW CAN I GET RID OF THIS AUTOMATIC SAVE FOLDER SCREEN?????

SAME AS ABOVE AUTOMATIC SAVE FOLDER SCREEEN KEEPS POPING UP INSTEAD OF HOME SCREEN HOW DO I GET RID OF IT

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
New User

Re: I keep getting home screen that says AUTOMATIC SAVE FOLDER SCREEN, AND I AM SICK OF IT HOW CAN I GET RID OF THIS AUTOMATIC SAVE FOLDER SCREEN?????

That's not a proper solution if I'm still making use of the plugin.

3 REPLIES
Site Moderator

Re: I keep getting home screen that says AUTOMATIC SAVE FOLDER SCREEN, AND I AM SICK OF IT HOW CAN I GET RID OF THIS AUTOMATIC SAVE FOLDER SCREEN?????

hello, this is likely triggered by an extension with the same name listed in your installed addons. please remove it from firefox > addons > extensions.

Disable or remove Add-ons

New User

That's not a proper solution if I'm still making use of the plugin.

Site Moderator

in this case please directly contact the extension developers through the means provided at their homepage - they can likely give you more detailed guidance and are the only ones who can fix bugs or make necessary adjustments in the addon. thank you...