cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have one tab I use very often that someone switched from the title of my blog to the following text "The title of your home page". How do I change this back?

Highlighted
New Contributor

I have one tab I use very often that someone switched from the title of my blog to the following text "The title of your home page". How do I change this back?

The tab for only one of my blogger blogs reads "The title of your home page". This recently changed and is a huge pain when sharing any links to this site because I have to manually copy the title of every post I share to the site I'm sharing it on because the link doesn't do it automatically.

I want to be able to click on a link for the blog and/or a post from that blog and be able to share it quickly without having to go back and copy the title of the post or the blog.

1 REPLY
Site Moderator

Re: I have one tab I use very often that someone switched from the title of my blog to the following text "The title of your home page". How do I change this back?

Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.

"Clear the Cache":

• Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"

"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:

• Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"

Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).

• Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.

Can you post a link and steps to reproduce this issue if the above didn't work?