cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have firefox 5, but now I can not enter a certain website. I would like to reset to firefox 4. Where can I find firefox 4?

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Contributor

I have firefox 5, but now I can not enter a certain website. I would like to reset to firefox 4. Where can I find firefox 4?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Expert Contributor

Re: I have firefox 5, but now I can not enter a certain website. I would like to reset to firefox 4. Where can I find firefox 4?

We would be happy to know what the issue is to have it fixed in Firefox 5.

Please respond with more details if you can. Thank you. :-)

If you still want to downgrade, see here:

5 REPLIES
Expert Contributor

Re: I have firefox 5, but now I can not enter a certain website. I would like to reset to firefox 4. Where can I find firefox 4?

We would be happy to know what the issue is to have it fixed in Firefox 5.

Please respond with more details if you can. Thank you. :-)

If you still want to downgrade, see here:

New Contributor

Great thanks!

New Contributor

New Contributor

http://www.farmtowngifts.com/?gifttype=4F

this is the website; go down the page til you see all in one click; when you click this you should get 50 new tabs; I can't get it to work at all.

Legendary Contributor

@shokahoka@q.com, I'm surprised that page worked in earlier versions of Firefox. It uses a script to click on links, which has not worked for a long time as far as I know.

There are at least two add-ons that can take actions on multiple links. I haven't tested either of them, but you could check them out:

Multi Links :: Add-ons for Firefox

Selection Links :: Add-ons for Firefox