Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a problem when try to select any of option from menu bar

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Contributor

I have a problem when try to select any of option from menu bar

I have problem with mozilla since last update. When try to use any of options from menu bar, this appears:

http://www.dodaj.rs/f/1p/Sl/1jR36iaa/mozilla-firefox-bug.png

Also, i uploaded video to show how my problem appear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shZGaZ0-_po

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Site Moderator

Re: I have a problem when try to select any of option from menu bar

hello srga90, can you go to firefox > help > troubleshooting information & copy the content of the graphics section & paste it here? thnx...

does it make a difference if you try updating your graphics driver or disabling hardware acceleration in firefox > options > advanced > general?

2013-01-17-05-23-42-3b5be1.png
4 REPLIES
Site Moderator

hello srga90, can you go to firefox > help > troubleshooting information & copy the content of the graphics section & paste it here? thnx...

does it make a difference if you try updating your graphics driver or disabling hardware acceleration in firefox > options > advanced > general?

2013-01-17-05-23-42-3b5be1.png
New Contributor

Disabling hardware acceleretion do the job Smiley Very Happy

Will disabling hardware acceleration have any effect on the future work of Mozilla Firefox?

Thanks.

New Contributor

Here is graphics section, i forgot it earlier.

2013-01-17-06-28-40-b99da6.png
Site Moderator

thanks for reporting back with your details - turning off HWA might have slight negative effects on the performance/rendering speed of the browser but it shouldn't impact any functionality.

i've seen a handful similar threads by users mentioning this issue since they've upgraded to firefox 18. so when it is a widespread problem, mozilla might further investigate this & offer a fix in a later version...