cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a Windows 8 computer, latest version of Firefox. How do I widen the skinny scroll bars?

Highlighted
New User

I have a Windows 8 computer, latest version of Firefox. How do I widen the skinny scroll bars?

No further details

4 REPLIES

Re: I have a Windows 8 computer, latest version of Firefox. How do I widen the skinny scroll bars?

I'm afraid you can't do this in Firefox, or in-fact in any browser except Opera but it's glitchy on Opera.

Sorry about that, Ron. But, I could if it helps suggest it for further updates....?

New User

Re: I have a Windows 8 computer, latest version of Firefox. How do I widen the skinny scroll bars?

Yes, an update on this would be nice. What's Mozilla thinking? Not everybody has 20-year-old eyes.

Ron

SUMO Contributor

Hello Ron, see if the next add-on is helpful : NewScrollbars (aka NoiaScrollbars)

you can wait another contributor to give you a code for the current scrollbar(to make it larger)

thank you

New User

Thank you. Noia Scrollbars are pretty, but the same small size. Having the code to make 'em bigger would be good.

Thx, Ron